Sleep 4 to 6.
Set in several acres of private gardens close to the centre of the Royal Burgh of Jedburgh, these 2 and 3 bedroom cottages are purpose built and fitted out to the highest standards. Outstanding views from panoramic windows. Edinburgh and Hadrian’s Wall are one hour’s drive.
Cheviot Cottages Sleep 4 in one twin and one double bedroom. Reached by way of a decked verandah, with garden furniture, leading to an open plan living and dining area. There is a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom with bath and shower over. On a split level with a staircase to take you to the bedrooms.
Tweed Cottages Sleep 4 in one twin and one double bedroom. Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The bedrooms with distant views, and bathroom with bath and shower, are upstairs.
Teviot Cottages Sleep up to 6 in one twin, one double and one single bedroom which converts to a twin. Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms are reached by way of a spiral staircase. Bathroom has both bath and shower. There is a second WC and wash hand basin.
- Each cottage has TV, video, music centre and direct dial telephones.
- Private on-site car parking.
- Bed linen, towels, electricity and heating are all included in rental charges.
- Dogs are permitted with advance notice.
- Cot and high chair are available by prior arrangement.