Sleep 2-4 people in each Apartment
The Spires offer city centre apartments located in the west end of Aberdeen with high standards of comfort.
They are close to a good choice of shops and restaurants. From the doorstep you can catch a bus to take you into Aberdeen’s new shopping malls, museums and beach area. The railway station and ferry terminal are 10 minutes drive away.
- One bedroom apartments have double beds sleeping up to 2 people.
- Two bedroom apartments have a double bedroom and a twin bedroom sleeping up to 4 people. A Z-bed can be put into a two-bedroom apartment to sleep 5 if required. A cot and a high chair are available on request.
- All bed linen and towels are included.
- The apartments have gas central heating and double glazing making this a very comfortable home from home.
- Laundry service, wheelchair access and free W-fi access all available.
- Free on-site parking.
- Each spacious apartment is furnished in attractive classic pine with hair dryer and radio alarm and equipped to a very high standard.
There is a spacious lounge, comfortably furnished and with satellite TV & video, bathroom with shower over the bath and a fully fitted kitchen / dining room with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle, washer dryer, fridge freezer, iron & ironing board and a good selection of crockery, cutlery and kitchen equipment.
Staying here is an ideal way to enjoy the magnificent scenery of Royal Deeside and Grampian’s Castle and Whisky Trails and yet have all the facilities and buzz of Aberdeen close to hand. The Spires is an excellent alternative to a traditional city centre hotel or having to stay outside the city.
You may be looking for a cultural weekend away or a family break, visiting friends, attending a wedding or a reunion, in town for a music or sporting event, or visiting Aberdeen and the Grampians as part of a longer touring holiday of Scotland .
Check in day is flexible and can be booked for any number of nights, including one night stays.